Viewers.


SEO

Thursday, September 17, 2009

03 Things to Keep in Mind about Forex Trading System Robots

Right now thousands of people all over the world are using robotic systems to trade their money, and we're seeing an increasing number of forex trading robots entering the market.
Some of them have been around for quite a while, and a few of them are actually pretty good, but most of them are not. This article will teach you 3 things you should keep in mind when you're deciding which forex trading system to go for.

1. What do YOU have to do?

When choosing which robot to purchase, it is important that you decide whether you want a fully automated system, or a system based on tips, but leaving yourself in charge of making the actual purchases and sales.

There are systems that will tell you as little as two simple sentences: "Buy" or "Sell", and that is advice based on analysis made by professional traders. The decision to sell or buy at that very moment is yours only. A fully automated forex trading system will trade your money without any influence by anyone.

2. How flexible does your forex robot need to be?

I would say very flexible. I have tried robots that works on only one single currency pair, and with bad results. I would like my robot to be able to run several pairs at one time.

This ability gives you control over your investment, and makes it possible for you to tweak the settings for maximum profits. The basic settings made by the creators are working good and is stable, but profits are not maximized by using these.

3. Does it support "demo mode"?

This is important. Because I would never try and run a real-cash forex trading system without having the ability to run it in demo. No one likes to throw their hard earned cash on a system without knowing the shots.

The forex robot I currently use myself performed very well from the first day, but I had to try it in demo mode first to get comfortable with it, and after a few weeks I switched to real account. The results were very good, but not good enough. So I just had to try a new strategy.

I was recommended a a settings guide for this robot. It's not made by the manufacturer of the robot, but by a trader which have tweaked the settings for several months. I got to work myself, and overnight, I amazingly tripled my profits. That is what I call tweaking the settings for maximum profits. You'll find a link to this guide at the bottom.

This is why it is highly important to have the ability to trade a forex robot in demo. You must learn to know it and play around with the settings. When you get the feel of it you could switch to real account, and I'll bet you're ready for that very soon.

It is important that you understand that there are many forex trading systems out there. Most of them are no way near of beeing good enough, but several ones are very profitable. I recommend the one that has shown to be most profitable. It is demo mode supported, very flexible when it comes to unstable market conditions, and it will let you trade more than one pair with different settings for each pair. Why settle with anything less?!

The bottom line is that forex robot advisors that leaves you in charge of buying and selling does exist, but I would not recommend these instead of a fully automated forex robot. The reason is quite simple: Some robots gives you all you need, and some really don't.

Forex trading systems are nothing new. But most of them are rubbish. Our website recommends the system we use ourselves, and with good reason: It makes us money! Learn more about this Forex Trading System, and start making hourly profits yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment